Add Your Heading Text Here
Purpose of Policy
The Founder CEO is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and to adhering to the requirements of any legislation or regulations that bind us, either directly or through our engagement as government contractors or providers.
Collection of information
The Founder CEO collects personal information from individuals in a number of different ways. We may collect personal information directly from the individual or in the course of our dealings with them, for example when a person:
- provides personal information to us;
- applies for a position of employment with us;
- uses our website or services (including via cookies); and
- contacts and corresponds with us, for example to ask for information, quotes, the provision of services or advice.
We may also, if the individuals consents, collect personal information from publicly available sources of information, or in some cases, from third parties including recruitment agencies, employers, previous employers and government departments.
The personal information we collect about an individual may include (but may not be limited to) their name, date and place of birth, contact details, Internet Protocol (IP) address, occupation and education/work history, employer, legal and industry areas of interest, passport details and information relating to dealings with The Founder CEO and our clients.
The purposes for which we collect personal information may include:
- providing the individual or a person to whom the individual has given their consent to do so, with our services and information where so requested by;
- verifying a person’s identity;
- contacting a person (including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner);
- developing and improving our services and obtaining feedback.
If we are not able to collect personal information about an individual, we may not be able to provide them with services and assistance to the extent that they require us to collect, use or disclose personal information.
Use and disclosure
The Founder CEO may use or disclose personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. We will also use and disclose personal information for a secondary purpose that is related to a purpose for which we collected it, where the individual could reasonably expect us to use or disclose such personal information for that secondary purpose.
Other instances when we may use and disclose personal information include:
- where the individual has expressly or impliedly consented to the use or disclosure;
- in confidence, to our advisers and insurers;
- in confidence, to third parties to improve our services and obtain feedback; and
- where the use or disclosure is authorised or required by or under an Australian law or court/tribunal order.
We may also disclose personal information to third parties, including:
- share personal information with our advisors and consultants; and
- with third party service providers we use in conducting our business, subject to confidentiality provisions as we deem appropriate (including external photocopying providers, document production, outsourcing providers, billing or data storage services, email filtering, virus scanning and other technology services providers, and archival services providers).
Information about our services and our Website
We may contact individuals via email, SMS or other means in order to provide them with updated information to provide information about our services or about our Website. If at any stage the individual wishes to remove their consent please contact us (or where appropriate hit the unsubscribe’ button on communications received).
Requests relating to Personal Information
Any individual whose personal information we hold has a right to request access to or correction of such personal information. To do so please contact us as set out below. We will provide such information in a timely fashion, but please note we may refuse access where we are legally permitted to do so.
We will take any privacy complaint seriously. We will aim to resolve any such complaint in a timely and efficient manner. The complainant is requested to cooperate with us during this process and provide us with relevant information we may require.
We expect our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with all complaints, however, any person may at any time make a formal complaint to the responsible regulator for privacy: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). Complaints must be made in writing to Director of Compliance, Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001.
Storage and security of your personal information
The Founder CEO will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information we hold secure. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, The Founder CEO excludes all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to personal information.
Please direct any privacy issues or queries to The Founder CEO via PO Box 8059, Ferntree Gully VIC 3156 or at email@example.com.
Return to Home.